Full Job Description
- Company: Sonder Health Plans
- Location: Atlanta, GA 30339
- Job Title: Licensed Medicare Sales Representative – Coweta County
- Salary: $45,000 – $130,000 a year
- Job Type : Full-time
A Life-Changing Company
At Sonder Health Plans, we believe the healthcare system should be accessible, transparent, and easy to navigate. As a full-stack, technology-driven health plan, we are creating a customer-centric experience that gets our members the care they need when they need it. If you want to be part of the future of healthcare, we’d love for you to join us.
Sonder Health Plans is looking for a full-time Health Benefits Advisor who will be responsible for educating and marketing Sonder Health Plan’s Medicare Advantage health plan services by traveling to providers offices to inform customers about our health plan services. The Health Benefits Advisor will be responsible for identifying sales/new business opportunities, negotiating with clients and overseeing client accounts and renewals.
- Sell Sonder Health Plans Medicare Advantage Health Plan insurance to providers/customers
- Seek out new providers and develop customers by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
- Explain features, advantages, and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of Sonder Health Plan’s Medicare Advantage insurance plans.
- Perform detailed Sonder Health Plans Medicare Advantage insurance sales needs analysis via the field with providers, including educating the provider and prospects about Sonder Health Plan’s Medicare Advantage Health Plan policies and assisting through the enrollment process.
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of risks.
- Meet New Business sales goals and objectives
- Close sales and underwrite policies for clients, complete applications accurately.
- Understand, abide by and stay current with all Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) rules and regulations as they pertain to duties assigned.
- Collaborate with internal department supervisors, managers, and member care professionals.
- Meet daily/weekly/monthly sales goals successfully.
- Perform administrative tasks, such as maintaining records and handling Sonder Health Plan’s Medicare Advantage insurance policy renewals.
- Other duties as assigned; nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at anytime.
***Position is a salaried plus commission opportunity for new memberships with residual income for renewals. Company pays a monthly car allowance.***
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- One year minimum sales experience in a healthcare environment, a broker insurance company, Medicare Advantage insurance plans and/or individual sales environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Medicare health insurance license in the state of Georgia required.
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively in a sales
- Organizational skills and effective time management to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical skills to understand key performance metrics
- Ability to close transactional sales.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, problem solving, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills to build trust and rapport with customers.
- Excellent organization skills with ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong positive “can do” approach
- Bachelors degree in healthcare, business or a related field preferred.
- Field sales environment experience preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Sonder Health Plans is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Sponsorship in US
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without Sponsorship
Why You Should Join Us:
- You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role
- Salary plus Commission position
- Work in a positive, start-up environment with limitless career growth
- Employer-sponsored medical, dental, vision and other supplemental benefits
- 401K plan
- See your work foster results that have a direct impact on the company goals
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $130,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Work Location: One location