6190 Powers Ferry Road
Atlanta, GA 30339
Full Job Description
Salary: $95,000 a year
Job Type: Full-time
At Sonder Health Plans, we believe the healthcare system should be accessible, transparent, and easy to navigate. As a full-stack, technology-driven health plan, we are creating a customer-centric experience that gets our members the care they need when they need it. If you want to be part of the future of healthcare, we’d love for you to join us.
Sonder Health Plans is looking for a full-time Project Manager who is responsible for: Manage multiple projects that are multidiciplinary in nature across multiple departments. Provide project management services to measure, execute and update various projects that move the business forward.
- Provide project management leadership by establishing timelines with milestones and providing updates for various stakeholders.
- Contribute to the team in a positive manner and meet and exceed the goals of the departments.
- Model, create and update working documents that outline various intiatives, progress, and status updates.
- Obtain agreement on project scope from applicable stakeholders, and ensures that requirements sign-off is obtained.
- Ensure that all project deliverables and success criteria are identified.
- Manage/support project scope and objectives throughout the project lifecycle, as needed.
- Provides excellent written and oral skills and have technical skills using Excel and Access data bases.
- Undergraduate degree
- Healthcare Experience (Required) Medicare/Medicaid
- 4 years of project management experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, Project applications, Excel and Access.
- Employees in this position should have achieved PMP certification in project management prior to hire
- Lean or Six Sigma Green/Black Belt preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $95,000 a year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- One location