Full Job Description
- Compensation: $45,000 to $55,000 Annually
- Benefits Offered: Vision, Dental, 401K, Life, Medical
- Employment Type: Full-Time, On-site
- Provides primary and secondary technical support, resolving requests whenever possible.
- Gathers necessary information, documents in ticket tracking software and escalates requests as necessary.
- Utilize company documentation and other technical resources to provide solutions for technical requests.
- Maintains ticket tracking software functionality, monitors tickets for follow up and documents ticket resolutions.
- Informs leadership about critical issues and provides company communication as dictated by service level agreements.
- Configures and supports all computer hardware and non-primary software (excludes third-party, functional area software such as enrollment, care management, etc.).
- Prioritizes all incoming work on a daily basis, responding quickly and appropriately to urgent issues.
- Works as a liaison between support vendors and external suppliers to resolve issues at hand.
- Maintains accurate hardware and software inventory for all locations.
- Assists Information Technology staff with projects by completing additional tasks as requested.
- Protects employee and patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Collaboratively work with peers, clinical staff, internal and external stakeholders to drive customer success.
- Knowledge of computer programs (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows, etc..), hardware, printer repair, basic networking.
- Ability to operate a computer and basic office equipment.
- Familiarity and experience with access control systems.
- Provide remote support using remote support tools.
- Ability to operate a multi-line telephone system.
- Ability to exercise judgment to solve operational problems where the answer is not apparent.
- Ability to maintain strong attention to detail in high pressure situations.
- Ability to read, understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships employees and the public.
- Must be well organized and detail-oriented.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks at one time and effectively manage stress.
- Strong ethics, interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively with a diverse population.
- Ability to research projects.
- Visual and auditory acuity.
- Ability to utilize problem-solving techniques.
- Ability to utilize decision-making techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic knowledge of HIPAA rules and regulations preferred.
New Employee Orientation
Minimum 2 years prior Information Technology experience required.
- Neat professional appearance.
- Requires sitting for extended periods of time.
- Requires repeated walking, bending, stooping, reaching, and moderate lifting of up to 50 pounds.
- Requires visual and auditory acuity.
- Requires ability to climb ladders in a safe manner.
Machines/Equipment and Tools Used:
- Computers and various software programs.
- VoIP Phones
- Operate motor vehicle